We serve Hampden County, South Hadley, and Granby.
We envision a thriving, caring region where individuals have opportunities to realize their human potential, are economically self-sufficient and contribute collectively to improve the quality of life in their communities.
Values represent the core priorities in our organization. They establish the way in which we make decisions and evaluate our progress.
- Accountability — Transparency and fairness in all of our relationships, instilling the highest level of public trust in our effort
- Creativity — Continuous improvement and innovative approaches to improving community conditions
- Diversity — The dignity, worth and uniqueness of every individual
- Excellence — Providing the highest quality of service in achievement of our goals with clear and measurable outcomes
- Relevance — Clear identification of our value to the community using data driven and community engagement strategies to guide our work